Palazzo Gamboni

  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
  • Palazzo Gamboni, Comologno
    Palazzo Gamboni
Réservez en ligne
Detailkarte einblenden

Ou la culture rencontre la nature.

Le manoir lombard présentant des éléments de style français est un fleuron du village de Comologno au bout de la vallée d’Onsernone. La demeure a été rénovée en restant fidèle à l'original et équipée de 5 charmantes chambres, dont deux aménagées avec des meubles historiques. Le buffet petit déjeuner est servi dans les salons d’époque. Le bistrot d’à côté propose des spécialités tessinoises. L’établissement dispose d’un jacuzzi, d’un sauna et d’une offre de massages. La localité de Comologno était autrefois un lieu de rencontre de nombreux artistes, dont Max Ernst et Elias Canetti. Elle se situe dans la vallée d’Onsernone, au-dessus de Locarno, dans un cadre idyllique et par ailleurs idéal pour les randonnées et les excursions en montagne.

Histoire Palazzo Gamboni

Histoire depuis 1755

Comologno is the second-to-last village in the Onsernone Valley, a northern side valley of the Centovalli. For centuries the male population of this barren mountain valley, which had no industry and little fertile soil, was forced to emigrate, while the women mainly stayed behind taking care of the farms and children. In the late 17th century a number of emigrants who had made their fortunes abroad returned home and built grand palazzi which can still be seen in many villages in the Onsernone Valley. In the period around 1700, the Palazzo Gamboni was also built by a rich inhabitant who returned to the valley and used this house as his residence. The original building and its furnishings have largely been preserved. The imposing architecture as well as the interior furnishings are a reminder of French mansions of this period. In 1996, the Palazzo Gamboni was acquired by the Comologno Bürgergemeinde with the idea of turning it into a hotel. The building was then restored with much attention to detail and expanded with a modern annex. In 2001, the Palazzo Gamboni with its five guestrooms was opened. Two rooms with original furnishings are located in the historic building: a genuine museum with beds; three simple contemporary rooms are located in the annex. The painted decorations in the corridors and stairways and the historic lounges with their old wooden floors, paneling and paintings deserve special mention. Breakfast is served in the old kitchen, while the nearby Osteria Al Palazign, part of the hotel, serves other meals. The Albergo Palazzo Gamboni has been a member of Swiss Historic Hotels since 2011. (RF)

Franco Remonda
  • Hôte
  • Franco Remonda
  • Type d'Hôtel
  • Detente -randonnés
  • Équipements de l'hôtel
  • 2 chambres historiques, 3 chambre neuves, Osteria, wellness
  • Classification
  • Catégorie des Prix
  • < CHF 100 / < EUR 96
  • Horaires d'ouverture
  • Avril - octobre
Tous les hôtels