Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence

  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Reception
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Salle a manger
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Chambre
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Salon
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Salon
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Salle de billard
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Salle seminaire
  • Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence, Les Diablerets
    Terasse
Prenotazione online
Visualizza Mappa

Hotel di charme con solo 12 camere, situato appena fuori dal villaggio di Diablerets, circondato da bellezze naturali, in una frazione di vecchi chalet. Vista panoramica del ghiacciaio Diablerets e di una terrazza esposta a sud. Arredi eccezionali e una galleria d'arte.

Un edificio storico di grande fascino: l’Hotel du Pillon, che sorge sopra il paese di Les Diablerets, dispone di quattordici camere con vista mozzafiato, in parte sul ghiacciaio di Diablerets, e offre tutto l’anno molte ore di sole. L’edificio costruito nel 1860 si trova tra Vers L'Eglise e les Diablerets, sull’antica strada di valico del Col du Pillon, ed è l’ultimo Grand Hotel dell’epoca. La sua facciata oggi è posta sotto vincolo di tutela dei monumenti. L’hotel è stato finemente ristrutturato nel 2007.

Storia dal Hotel du Pillon - Relais du Silence

Storia dal 1875

The Hôtel du Pillon lies on the old road through the Ormont Valley just below the town of Les Diablerets. The imposing edifice was built in the 1870s when the road over the Col du Pillon from Aigle to Gstaad was built, boosting tourism in the region. The wooden building with its saddleback roof and two side gables as well as numerous balconies had a façade of wood shingles, and on the balconies and under the eaves it employed decorative elements in the widely used Swiss chalet style of the time. The hotel’s location was carefully chosen. From their balconies, the guests have an unsurpassed view of the valley and into the area of the Diablerets Glacier. The Hôtel du Pillon is the last historic representative of a once rich hotel landscape in and around Les Diablerets which began with construction of the simple Hôtel des Diablerets (later the Grand Hôtel) in 1856. The current owner bought the neglected hotel in 2007, awakening it from a long sleep. With steadfast determination, he has renovated the hotel over the past few years and returned the hotel’s focus to its historic structure. The façades were renovated first, then the balconies were restored to their original condition. Inside, the historic floors and walls in the public rooms on the main floor were uncovered or expertly repaired, and the rooms were equipped with period furniture. The renovation of the guest rooms led to a small number of modern rooms whose furnishings are well-suited to the atmosphere of a mountain hotel. Some of the guest rooms are also equipped with historic furnishings. The Hôtel du Pillon has been a member of Swiss Historic Hotels since 2012. (RF)

Francis Barlier
  • Conduzione
  • Francis Barlier
  • Categoria d’albergo
  • Seminari, lago, banchetti
  • Descrizione dell’albergo
  • 12 camere, WI-FI gratuito, ristorante, sauna, sala riunioni, sci, bocce, bagno finlandese
  • Classificazione d’albergo
  • Categoria di prezzo
  • CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
  • Apertura
  • tutto l'anno
Elenco di tutti gli hotel