Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc

  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Nostalgique
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Juniorsuite
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Restaurant Veranda
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Historic Room
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Salle a manger
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    SPA Pool
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    SPA Relax
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Vue Terrasse SPA
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Salon Vallet
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Jardin historique
  • Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc, St-Luc
    Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
Prenotazione online
Visualizza Mappa

Museo alpino vivente. Fascino e tradizione.

Hotel storico risalente al 1859, che vanta una posizione fantastica e una bella vista sulle cime del Vallese che culminano a più di 4000 metri di altitudine. Rinnovato con cura e dotato di una raffinata SPA dal 2004, questo antico chalet si è trasformato in un autentico gioiello di lusso e di eleganza che ha mantenuto il suo arredo originale. Posizionato a 1650 metri di altitudine, nel cuore di un paradiso alpino dedicato alle escursioni e allo sci. Cucina autentica, carta di vini del Vallese di prima scelta.

Storia dal Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc

Storia dal 1859

Seeing the growing number of foreign visitors to the Val d’Anniviers, Pierre Pont knew what was coming. After a village fire, he started building the Bella Tola in the new center of St-Luc in 1859 and was able to open it in 1860. As was true of many hotels during that time, he adopted the hotel’s name from a nearby mountain peak, also known as the ‘Rigi of the Valais’. After ­initially difficult years, during which the canton, too, granted a tax exemption or two, the business began to flourish when it moved to a new building which opened in 1883 on the outskirts of the village, in a place with wonderful views. After just six years an ­extension was added, designed by the well-known hotel ar­chitect Louis Maillard (1878–1936) of Vevey (Grand ­Hotels of Caux and Territet). The hotel at the edge of St-Luc still looks the same, an imposing stone edifice. Following WW II, a number of technical improvements were made. The guest rooms were equipped with running water, later some modern bathrooms were ­added; in 1967, central heating and an elevator were ­installed. Despite these renovations, the fourth generation of the founding family was no longer able to make a living from the hotel. In 1995, the hotel was sold to a developer. Historic hotels were not much appreciated at the time. It was today’s owners who rescued the hotel. With great dedication and know-how, the two Lausanne Hotel School graduates made a success of the badly neglected hotel within a very few years. Ill-advised transformations of the past, such as that of the veranda at the front, have been corrected using historic models and elements. The guest rooms have been gradually returned to their original condition and have been equipped with valuable furniture. In 2001, Icomos named the mountain hotel Historic Hotel of the Year. The enterprising hoteliers became founding members of Swiss Historic Hotels in 2004. (RF)

Anne-Françoise & Claude Buchs
  • Conduzione
  • Anne-Françoise & Claude Buchs
  • Categoria d’albergo
  • Boutique, spa, montagna, sci, escursionismo, wellness
  • Descrizione dell’albergo
  • 30 camere, Wi-Fi gratuito, ristorante, spa, giardino, sale per banchetti, feste di famiglia, wellness
  • Classificazione d’albergo
  • Certificato da ICOMOS
  • Hotel storico dell'anno 2001
  • Categoria di prezzo
  • CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
  • Apertura
  • Metà dicembre a metà aprile da metà giugno a metà ottobre
Elenco di tutti gli hotel