Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol

  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Bar Marco Polo
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Reception
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Rittersaal
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Stueva
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Verdi Spiegel
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Weinkeller
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Zimmer
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol
  • Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol, Santa Maria/Val Müstair
    Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol
Prenotazione online
Visualizza Mappa

Sosta presso la Chasa de Capol sia in viaggio, con o senza una destinazione specifica in mente.

L’hotel si trova su uno storico sentiero dei mulattieri, che oggi costituisce la “Ofenpass-Strasse” verso il Passo dell’Ofen. Dopo essere rimasto vuoto per più di 100 anni, la struttura è stata ripresa nel 1954 dalla Famiglia Schweizer che ormai lo gestisce da due generazioni. La cucina autentica propone anche vini del Sud Tirolo, di produzione propria. La prestazione alberghiera è completata da un teatro e dalla splendida lounge Davidoff.

Storia dal Ritterhaus Chasa de Capol

Storia dal 1651

Today’s hotel, the Chasa de Capol, was first documented as a hospice with a refectory and private chapel in 1199. For several centuries it was the residence of the Venetian Polo family, who were made counts by Emperor Frederick III in 1481. For a long time, the power base of the Polos (Cà Polo, Capol) lay in their position as representatives of the various lords of the lands (Repubblica Veneta, Prince Bishopric of Chur, House of Habsburg), and they also acted as the administrators (secular provosts) of the nearby Benedictine Convent of St. John in Müstair. Augustine monks ran a hospice in the eastern tract, while the farm operations were located in the northern tract. During an extensive expansion in 1677, several rooms which still exist were added in Arolla pine. After a fire in the village in 1774, the roof of the building was redesigned. In 1838, the de Capol family of counts died out. The building increasingly fell into ruin and was only temporarily patched up. In 1954, the current owners purchased the property, initiating a new era in the life of the former manor with its medieval roots. Skillful renovations and careful additions created the current hotel which has its own theater including an orchestra pit. The preserved Carolingian cellar vault and window recesses, the great hall with Early Gothic window frames, the 1651 Capol-Imeldi family alliance coat of arms and numerous Arolla-pine-paneled rooms and tiled stoves deserve special mention. The 500-year old former hospice kitchen and the private chapel with its medieval ribbed vault are unique. The local dishes cooked by the owners in copper pans in the old kitchen are among the highlights of this historic hotel. The Chasa de Capol has been a member of Swiss Historic Hotels since 2006. (RF)

Ramun & Elvira Schweizer
  • Conduzione
  • Ramun & Elvira Schweizer
  • Categoria d’albergo
  • Maniero per fermarsi e rilassarsi
  • Descrizione dell’albergo
  • 9 camere, ristorante, ristorante con giardino e parco, bar, cantina, teatro in casa
  • Classificazione d’albergo
  • Categoria di prezzo
  • CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
  • Apertura
  • tutto l'anno
Elenco di tutti gli hotel