Landgasthof Ruedihus

  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
  • Landgasthof Ruedihus, Kandersteg
    Landgasthof Ruedihus
Réservez en ligne
Detailkarte einblenden

Bien plus rustique, mais néanmoins de bon goût, le «Landgasthof Ruedihus», à Kandersteg. possède une histoire de près de 250 ans. Il a en effet été construit en 1753 et dispose d’une salle de restaurant historique et d’anciens meubles. Ses 12 chambres sont équipées avec tout le confort moderne et son jardin, avec ses plantes anciennes, dégagent un véritable sentiment de sérénité.

Histoire Landgasthof Ruedihus

Histoire depuis 1753

In 1753 country squire Peter Germann had today’s Ruedihus built. It served as his residence and at the same time as an inn and a place to change mules for travelers going over the Gemmi Pass. Its current name probably goes back to Rudolf Reichen, who acquired the house in 1850 and was nicknamed ‘rich Ruedi’. The farmhouse, built in the typical regional style with an attached barn under the eaves, is a masterful ­example of 18th century Bernese Oberland carpentry skills. The main façade, protruding by a beam’s width, is very richly decorated with carved and painted moldings, decorative forms and inscriptions and two painted medallions on the tympanum. The rows of windows with their typical bull’s eye panes have been preserved in their original size. The historic furnishings of the interior are also particularly rich. The doors to the rooms are decorated with paintings and their lintels have a Baroque profile. A number of historic beds and painted buffets and chests enrich the valuable interior. Following a 1908 fire, the back part of the house had to be rebuilt. At the time, the building temporarily served as a school for the children of the Italians who were constructing the Lötschberg railway. After the construction work was completed, the Ruedihus became an inn again. In 1990, the current owner acquired the house, and since then has renovated it carefully and with great expertise, taking into ­account its historic and cultural significance. Regional meals are served in the skillfully restored restaurant, and you can spend the night as in past generations in one of the guestrooms with historic furnishings. The historic ornamental garden with valuable herbs has been integrated into the overall complex in striking ­fashion. Icomos gave the Ruedihus a special award in 2000 for its careful restoration of an important country inn. Ruedihus became a founding member of Swiss ­Historic Hotels in 2004. (RF)

Familie René & Anne Maeder
  • Hôte
  • Familie René & Anne Maeder
  • Type d'Hôtel
  • Hôtel vacances
  • Équipements de l'hôtel
  • 10 chambres, restaurant
  • Classification
  • Distinction décernée par ICOMOS
  • Mention spéciale 2000
  • Catégorie des Prix
  • CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
  • Horaires d'ouverture
  • toute l'année
Tous les hôtels