Hotel Bellevue des Alpes

  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Hotel Bellevue des Alpes
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Zimmer
  • Hotel Bellevue des Alpes, Kleine Scheidegg
    Treppenhaus
Prenotazione online
Visualizza Mappa

Hotel storico dell’anno 1840, situato in posizione ideale in uno scenario panoramico sul Passo della Scheidegg. Esso è gestito dal 1998 da Andreas e Silvia, la quinta generazione della Famiglia von Almen, e dispone di 100 letti. Una struttura densa di storia, sia per quanto concerne i clienti, sia per l’interno; il sito è stato inoltre scelto per le riprese dei film «Assassinio sull’Eiger» di Clint Eastwood e «Parete Nord» con Benno Fürmann.

Storia dal Hotel Bellevue des Alpes

Storia dal 1840

As early as 1800, a growing number of tourists were able to find refreshments on their tour over the Kleine Scheidegg. In 1835, the Bernese government issued a license for a summer inn in an alpine shelter to Peter Brawand of Grindelwald. Christian Seiler bought the inn in 1840, creating today’s double hotel Bellevue des Alpes on top of the pass in several stages. The young enterprise received a boost from the opening of the Wengneralp railway in 1893, as its Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen-Wengen lines came together at the top of the pass. The new hotel building, still in ­existence, was opened in the same year as the railway line. Three years later the ‘Wengneralp’ alpine agricultural cooperative tried opening a competitor with the Hotel des Alpes on Lauterbrunnen territory. In 1912, the year that the Jungfrau railway with its terminal right in front of the two hotels opened, Bellevue owner Seiler was able to acquire his competitor, which he had leased. In 1929, as the winter season took off, the two hotels were combined into the current double hotel with a veranda and a large dining room addition. The amazingly authentic condition of the two historic hotel buildings is a result of many years of careful treatment of their structural fabric as well as of the interiors and appointments. The historic rooms on the main floor and the 1929 additions in the modern style of the time are as impressive as the remarkable number of guest rooms with period furniture and nostalgic bathrooms. The current owners, a descendant of the founding Seiler family and his wife, have skillfully continued to care for this valuable inheritance, which led to the hotel being named Historic Hotel of the Year 2011. The hotel on Kleine Scheidegg has been a member of Swiss Historic Hotels since 2010. (RF)

Andreas und Silvia von Almen
  • Conduzione
  • Andreas und Silvia von Almen
  • Categoria d’albergo
  • Hotel vacanze, ristorante, splendida vista sulle montagne, piccoli seminari, famiglia
  • Descrizione dell’albergo
  • 60 camere, WI-Fi limitato, ristorante, bar
  • Classificazione d’albergo
  • Certificato da ICOMOS
  • Hotel storico dell'anno 2011
  • Categoria di prezzo
  • CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
  • Apertura
  • Da metà giugno - fine settembre metà dicembre - metà aprile
Elenco di tutti gli hotel