Hotel Palazzo Salis
The current building of the Hotel Palazzo Salis was built in 1630 as a residence for Baptist of Salis from a patrician family that has been living for centuries.
The palazzo, which was turned into a guest house 100 years ago, has a unique ambiance. It enchants visitors with its 14 rooms, splendid large halls and exotic garden with rare redwood trees.
- Monika Müller & Christian Speck
- Hotel type
- Historic garden, banquets, relaxation
- Hotel facilities
- 14 rooms, free WLAN, restaurant, garden restaurant, playground, conference room
- Hotel classification
- Swiss Lodge
- Historic hotel of the year 1998
- Price range
- CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
- Beginning of March to end of October / beginning of November