Hotel Palazzo Salis
Arrive. And lose track of time.
Hotel located in the picturesque Bregaglia mountain village of Soglio, surrounded by a magnificent historic garden dating back to the 17th century. 14 individually furnished rooms with the charm of bygone days. In the kitchen, the simple turns into the exceptional. This happens with great respect for the products – fresh, delightful and local. Meals are served in the historic restaurant and, in summer, in the garden between box hedges or on the terrace with spectacular views of the Sciora range.
- Monika Müller & Christian Speck
- Hotel type
- Historic garden, banquets, relaxation
- Hotel facilities
- 14 rooms, free WLAN, restaurant, garden restaurant, playground, conference room
- Hotel classification
- Swiss Lodge
- Historic hotel of the year 1998
- Price range
- CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
- Beginning of March to end of October / beginning of November