Gd Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
Alpine living museum. Charm and traditions.
In the picturesque Val d’Anniviers within the French-speaking region of the Valais, the Grand Hotel Bella Tola reflects the lifestyle of the late 19th century. The current owners have enthusiastically set out to restore the guest rooms, the original dining room and lounges to reflect the charms of a bygone age.
- Anne-Françoise & Claude Buchs
- Hotel type
- Boutique, spa, mountain, skiing, hiking, wellness
- Hotel facilities
- 30 rooms, free WLAN, restaurants, spa, garden, rooms for banquets, family celebrations
- Hotel classification
- Historic hotel of the year 2001
- Price range
- CHF 100–200 / EUR 96–192
- Mid-December to mid-April Mid-June to mid-October